GrubMarket Clone- Lead the Grocery Delivery Market with an App like GrubMarketAuthor Business, Delivery App Development, GrubMarket Clone, Technology
The daily food that arrives at our home from online delivery apps has a lot of technology operating behind it. While the Fintech revolution was the talk of the town a few years ago, it is the right time to explore Food Tech pioneered by popular platforms like GrubMarket. It emerged in the American market in 2014. GrubMarket sells fresh produce and organic food directly at affordable rates to millions of customers.
It functions through both B2B and B2C channels. The major regions where GrubMarket dominates are California, Massachusetts, Michigan, New York, Texas, and Washington.
The food habits of people are changing every day. The major grocery budget would be on products like alcoholic beverages, fruits, meat, and vegetables. The American market will continue to be the number one market for organic food products as there is stiff resistance from customers against genetically modified crops. GrubMarket will be an important player in this thriving organic food industry. It will also aim to increase the shelf life of organic food through modern cold storage facilities.
Some of the latest news about GrubMarket is
- It recently invested in IOT Pay – a Canada-based omnichannel payment company. This will help the thousands of food suppliers and vendors listed on the GrubMarket platform to get their funds for processed orders quickly.
- GrubHub rapidly expanded its business operations – in St. Louis city in the state of Missouri by acquiring Vaccaro & Sons, a popular wholesaler.
- It bought Jana Food – which is a wholesale halal market in Dallas in April 2021. This profitable deal will add 4000 more frozen food products to GrubMarket’s online platform.
- It raised a whopping $90 million – in 2020 ahead of a potential Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- GrubMarket aims to earn a humongous $1 billion – in recurring revenue and annual sales of $100 billion in 2021.
Entrepreneurs aiming to revolutionize the global online retail industry can collaborate with AppDupe for game-changing GrubMarket clone app development. We create smoothly operating Android and iOS apps for the customers, delivery executives, and retail store managers. We will also develop a modern web dashboard to accept online orders and an advanced admin panel for controlling the day-to-day business activities.
What are the major highlights of the ready-made GrubMarket Clone App?
- Availability of a wide variety of products – The online catalog of the GrubMarket clone is filled with different products like beauty care products, beverages, fruits, dairy products, kitchen items, office supplies, organic food products, poultry, rice, snacks, and vegetables.
- Express Market – 1-day delivery is assured for customers on thousands of products available for sale in the Express Market.
- The presence of numerous discounts and offers – The new customers get a flat discount on their first order. Free home delivery of products is also available for the shoppers on all orders above the value of $29.99. The entrepreneur has full freedom to modify the promotional deals and coupons anytime according to the business requirements and market conditions.
- A Reorder option – Every item purchased by the users is stored securely in the GrubMarket clone app. Hence, the customers can reorder the same products in a hassle-free manner and save valuable time.
- A social media login facility – The shoppers can start buying goods from an app like GrubMarket by syncing their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
- Favorites section – The users can add their desired products to the Favourites section and make purchases later.
- Exclusive access to GrubMarket gift cards – The GrubMarket clone app also offers valuable gift cards priced in the range of ($5, $10, $20, and $100). It can be utilized by the existing shoppers for sharing it with their family members and friends.
- An advanced Content Management System (CMS) – The entrepreneur can share the latest updates about the online platform like GrubMarket, recipes of popular food products, and success stories of retailers by using the modern CMS. He/She can publish informative articles and blogs which will be read by millions of customers.
- Acceptance of different payment methods – The shoppers can make payments for the ordered products through credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- Seamless integration with WholesaleWare – It is a modern Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) product for wholesalers with modern tools for managing their inventories and warehouse operations. WholesaleWare also has other options like cloud backup, integration with the QuickBooks accounting software, one-click ordering, and e-commerce website integration. Prospective wholesalers can purchase the readily deployable software and pay either monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- Provision of 24×7 technical support – The customers can resolve any issues they face on the GrubMarket clone by reaching out to the dedicated Help Centre. It is available round-the-clock via email, live chat, and phone.
Are you Looking Forward To Developing An App Like GrubMarket?
How AppDupe has become a proven expert in GrubMarket Clone App Development?
We have a detailed consultation session with the ambitious entrepreneur to know his/her business plans and operational scope for GrubMarket clone app development. The online retail market is studied thoroughly and insightful information is collected about user retention strategies and the digital marketing tactics followed by apps similar to GrubMarket.
We develop the prototype of the GrubMarket clone. It contains fundamental features like order processing, order tracking, payment execution, and customer support.
All the needed functionalities are added into the front-end and back-end sections of the GrubMarket clone app. The QA testers evaluate the performance and speed of an app like GrubMarket and make it free from operational bugs and technical glitches.
The ready-to-use GrubMarket platform is launched in the target market at the most appropriate time. The online marketplace gets a lot of orders from interested shoppers.
Our well-versed online marketing team shares the benefits of the GrubMarket like app across customer forums and social media platforms. This maximizes the business traction for entrepreneurs and boosts their cash flow, profits, and revenue.
What is the cost of creating an awesome app like GrubMarket?
AppDupe ensures that entrepreneurs spend an affordable budget for developing a gorgeous GrubMarket clone. The total expenses depend on factors like choice of the tech stack, cross-platform compatibility (Android, iOS, and Web), the hourly rate paid to the developers, the overall level of customization, the selection of basic and advanced features, third-party API integration, and the timeframe of development.
There is no doubt that the GrubMarket online platform has totally transformed the American food supply chain with its high level of efficiency. Apart from its impressive growth in 7 years since its inception in 2014 in San Francisco, GrubMarket has also handled the intense competition strongly by acquiring small food delivery startups and local retailers to grab more market share.
The global organic food market will be valued at a mind-boggling $221.37 billion at the end of 2021 with an annual growth rate of 9.7%. It will further reach $380.5 billion in 2025 with a healthy growth of 14.5% every year.
The presence of harmful chemicals in processed food products has promoted the rising demand for organic goods that are healthier and completely made with natural ingredients.
Hence, entrepreneurs can make waves in the global retail industry by selling fresh produce to millions of shoppers soon with GrubMarket clone app development in partnership with AppDupe now. We assure you the best business results in a quick time.
Are you Looking Forward To Developing An App Like GrubMarket?
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.