How to create an uber for plumber app development [An In-depth View]Author Uber for Plumber
The biggest worry for homeowners is not purchasing a house but maintaining it properly. Leaky pipes and taps can ruin their homes in no time causing huge damage to equipment and property. Unquestionably, an Uber for plumber app development is the right choice in this time of crisis.
Licensed plumbers directly arrive at the homes of customers to provide the needed maintenance and repair services. They ensure that dishwashers, geysers, heaters, pipes, sinks, refrigerators, taps, washbasins, and washing machines stay in good working condition. Additionally, they also help in installing new home equipment.
AppDupe is well-known in the home services industry. We are experts in ultra-modern Uber-like app for plumber. Our qualified developers create easy-to-use Android and iOS apps for customers and plumbers. An admin dashboard helps entrepreneurs keep a real-time watch over the business operations. A modern web panel ensures instant booking of appointments.
What are the attractive features of our Uber-like app for plumber?
Availability of insurance – Homeowners receive adequate insurance coverage against any damage to their property by the plumbers. They can share photos and videos of the damage as proof for claiming insurance.
A Post-service guarantee – This is a special feature in our on-demand plumbing service app. All plumbing work comes with a 30-day guarantee. Hence, a high level of quality is ensured for house owners.
Acceptance of numerous payment options – Customers process transactions in a flash on our Uber-like app for plumber. They pay service providers through cash, credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and wire transfers. Besides that, homeowners get cash back when they pay via Amazon Pay, FreeCharge, Google Pay, and Paytm.
Flexible cancellation of appointments – Customers can cancel their bookings anytime according to their convenience. Additionally, they can reschedule their service to another date and time as per their choice.
Free rework option – Not satisfied with the quality of plumbing work? Homeowners can choose the Rework option. Further, the same maintenance and repair services are provided again by knowledgeable plumbers.
A Rating and Review system – Users can rate the quality of plumbing services on a scale of 1-5 in the inbuilt feedback system. Moreover, they can also share comments and opinions about the behaviour and professionalism of plumbers.
Social media login option – New customers register quickly on our on-demand plumbing service app by syncing their Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Subsequently, this enhances the conversion rates for entrepreneurs.
Provision of 24×7 technical support – Prompt assistance is rendered round-the-clock on our Uber for plumber app. Importantly, customers can resolve all their complaints and grievances through email, live chat, and phone.
Analyzing the lucrative business model of our Uber for plumber app development
Entrepreneurs mint money from booking fees, cancellation charges, charging a commission from service providers for each appointment, monthly or yearly subscription plans paid by homeowners, publishing strategic advertisements, and transaction processing fees.
Significant expenditure is incurred on implementing digital marketing campaigns, offering cashback, discounts, gift cards, paying salaries (bonuses, commission, and tips), and maintenance of the tools and equipment.
Our Uber-like app for Plumber has a highly flexible and scalable business model. Entrepreneurs can expand their business operations to numerous cities quickly by receiving funds from the leading venture capitalists.
What are the new plumbing trends in 2021 that entrepreneurs must focus on?
- Greywater systems – Water is a very precious natural resource. Plumbers can reduce water consumption for homeowners by installing a Greywater system. It collects water from toilets and disinfects them for usage in activities like irrigation and laundry. Nevertheless, this helps in reducing the carbon footprint and the total water bill.
- Smart Devices – Technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT) have powered the creation of modern home appliances and equipment. Plumbers have to learn to repair Bluetooth-powered showerheads, LED lights, smart toilets, tankless water heaters, touchless faucets, and WiFi-enabled sumps.
They can also utilize sensors to automatically detect water leaks. Likewise, sensors prevent accidents that result in huge damage. Proficiency in working with smart home devices increases the income of plumbers as their services are required by both residents and commercial enterprises.
- Subcontractor scheduling software – Entrepreneurs can track the attendance and productivity of thousands of plumbers simultaneously through the Subcontractor scheduling software. Accordingly, it automatically dispatches service requests to plumbing service providers based on their availability and location. Above all, it boosts operational efficiency and also cuts overhead costs.
- Solar-powered water heaters – Homeowners are becoming more environment-conscious these days. Hence, they use renewable solar energy to operate water heaters. Therefore, this reduces their electricity bill to a great extent.
- Trenchless Piping technology – Maintaining pipes is a hard task as it requires proper care. Plumbers will place a new sewer line without digging any trenches. The old pipe is broken into a few parts and the new pipe is installed behind it instantly. It is highly cost-effective as there is less manual work involved. Subsequently, the costs of Trenchless Piping depend on depth, the level of manual digging, and location.
What is the budget for Uber for plumber app development?
AppDupe splits the total budget for creating an Uber-like app for plumber into multiple phases. Major expenditure is for business analysis, market research, creation of the user interface (UI), front-end and back-end development, testing the app’s performance and security, launching the solution, and conducting large-scale digital marketing campaigns.
However, entrepreneurs have to spend more on post-deployment services like bug fixing, maintenance, software upgrades, and technical assistance. The budget may increase due to an advanced tech stack, complex features, and a greater hourly rate charged by the mobile app developers and marketing specialists.
The demand for plumbing services will grow with the increased sales of co-living spaces and homes. Plumbers are an important part of the thriving home services economy. Particularly, they will always come to the rescue of homeowners and make their households fool-proof from leakages.
Entrepreneurs can also pocket extra revenue by offering special services for old pipes. For instance, they can focus on those apartments and houses that have been present for several decades or centuries. The aged pipes can be replaced with brand-new equipment to avoid situations like a water burst.
Hence, move up the ranks in the prosperous home services industry by teaming up with AppDupe for game-changing on-demand plumbing service app development.
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.