Uber for Electrician: Launch an On-demand electrician app solution to Enlighten your businessAuthor Uber for Electrician
Electricity is one of the crucial resources that keep the whole world running continuously. But sometimes, when there is a power shutdown, the activities of individuals and businesses come to a standstill. This is where an Uber-like app for Electrician steps in.
Trained electricians provide various services like repairing electrical equipment like junction boxes, switches and transformers, fixing fuses, maintenance, wiring, dealing with incidents like an electrical shock, short circuit and fire from electrical devices, replacement of defective parts, installing, and uninstalling electrical appliances.
What is the meaning of the Uber for Electrician app?
- Skilled electricians are available round-the-clock to serve customers across any location.
- Appointments can be booked on-demand by customers just through a few taps on their smartphones.
- The certified and licensed electricians can also repair different equipment like ACs, microwaves, heaters/geysers, refrigerators, inverters, fans, dishwashers, tube lights and vacuum cleaners with ease.
- The electricians arrive at the users’ location on a specific date and time to render their high-quality services at an affordable cost.
- The On-demand Electrician service app consists of well-functioning Android and iOS apps for the customers, electricians, and a robust admin dashboard.
The global market for electrician service apps will grow by an impressive rate of 20.10% every year till 2027. There will be two major types of Electrician apps, On-premises, and Cloud-based. High growth will be witnessed in markets like North America, Europe, and Southeast Asia. The services of electricians will continue to be demanded more by small and medium enterprises and large business firms. Electrician service apps will continue to invest in advanced technology for providing a better user experience.
The latest statistics and growth opportunities related to Uber-like apps for Electricians
- The market value for services of Electricians will cross a mind-boggling $185.7 billion and grow by 0.9% by the end of 2021.
- The services of electricians will be highly demanded by industries like construction, mining, gas and oil exploration, manufacturing, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical, coal mining, entertainment, and information technology.
- More safety measures will be implemented to prevent electrocutions by providing the electricians with top-notch protective gear and equipment.
- There are more than 902,000 electricians in the USA.
- An electrician in the US earns an average revenue of $57,930. Male electricians pocket more revenue at $58,188 than female electricians who get $46,293.
The key components of the On-demand electrician service app
- A social media login option – Apart from accepting email addresses and phone numbers for registration, social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are also accepted for onboarding new users.
- Sharing of regular notifications – Important alerts about the confirmation of bookings, real-time location of the electricians, attractive discounts, and offers are shared to the users frequently. It is sent via push notifications, SMS, and email.
- Real-time tracking of electricians – Customers can view the movement of the electricians on a real-time basis via GPS integration with Google Maps.
- Acceptance of numerous payment methods – Transactions can be executed quickly by the users for the availed electrical services. Payments made by the customers through debit cards, credit cards, e-wallets, net banking transfers, and cash are accepted.
- A rating and review system – The users can rate the quality of services provided by the electricians on a scale of 1-5 in the integrated feedback system.
- A real-time chat option – The customers can chat with the knowledgeable electricians via the live chat facility. It is embedded with voice-calling and video-calling facilities for better communication.
- Instant generation of digital invoices – E-receipts are generated quickly and shared with the users. This eliminates the usage of cumbersome paperwork.
Explore a profitable business opportunity by initiating On-demand electrician service app development now
- Flexible acceptance or rejection of bookings – The electricians can switch on or off their availability toggle to either accept or deny service requests of the customers. This feature adds a lot of convenience to the work-life of electricians. They can also mention a specific reason if they are not available.
- Access to earnings reports – The electricians will know their latest amount of income and its sources like (commission, bonuses, and tips) over a period.
- A withdrawal option – The electricians can withdraw their earnings whenever they wish by syncing their bank account or digital wallet.
- A route optimization mechanism – Greater user satisfaction is ensured as the electricians reach their location quickly by utilizing the route navigation option. They will get real-time information on the shortest routes with minimum or no traffic.
- Easy modification of profile information – The electricians have full freedom to change details of their profile like name, age, photos, work experience, working hours, offered services, and prices charged anytime.
- Assign service requests regularly – The admin is responsible for the accurate allocation of service requests of the users to the available electricians. This is performed after confirming a customer’s booking. They immediately view the list of closest located electricians and assign them their tasks by sharing details of the customers’ requirements and location.
- Payment distribution – They ensure timely distribution of commission and bonuses to the electricians and other employees.
- Manage promotional campaigns – The admin actively promotes the discounts, offers, and special coupons provided by the Uber-like app for electricians across different communication channels. This leads to a better reputation in the market and a rise in brand value.
- Handle customer complaints – They ensure smooth resolution of disputes between the users and electricians. The admin has the right to remove the services of poorly-performing electricians from the Uber for Electrician app.
- View detailed reports – The admin will get insightful information like the average number of bookings received over a period, overall customer rating, number of cancelled bookings, and financial data such as revenue, costs, profits, and cash flow.
How does the On-demand Electrician service app function?
- The customers have to register on the Uber-like app for Electrician by submitting the needed information.
- They can view a list of available services and prices and choose any of them according to their requirements.
- The users fix a specific date and time to confirm their booking.
- The admin selects a particular electrician who is located close to the customer’s place and instructs him/her to fulfil the service.
- The electrician utilizes the route optimization facility to reach the user’s location quickly.
- The electrician provides the needed services.
- The customers can make online payment or give cash to the electricians post the successful completion of the services.
- The users can rate the quality of the availed services by giving a range of 1-5 stars.
Estimating the total cost of Uber for Electrician app
- It depends on the nature of basic and advanced features added in the separate panels for customers, electricians, and the admin.
- The choice of tech stack used in the On-demand Electrician app. Various technologies like Node.js, AngularJS, PHP, MongoDB, Redis, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and MySQL are utilized.
- The expenses may increase if the time of development takes a few months than one or two weeks.
- The hourly rate charged by the developers for their service, that depends on their location and current market conditions.
- The level of customization required by the business firm in the Uber-like app for Electricians.
The services of electricians are indispensable to the global economy. They play a major role to ensure the uninterrupted functioning of both households and businesses. The On-demand Electrician service app gives benefits to electricians like better dignity of work, competitive compensation, and greater reach in the market.
This is the right time for entrepreneurs to get hold of the Uber for Electrician app packed with multiple revenue streams from Appdupe soon.
Move ahead of your competitors by involving in the development of an Uber-like app for electricians
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.