UK CBD market expected to reach £690M in 2021: Create an Uber for cannabis delivery app nowAuthor Uber for Cannabis Delivery App, Uber for Marijuana
“Inhale it, Hold it, Exhale, and Smile” goes a famous quote about marijuana. The global cannabis industry will surpass a whopping value of $19.89 billion in 2021. Further, it will grow by a high annual rate of 27% from 2021 to 2030. Keeping in mind the huge demand for weed across the world, AppDupe has come out with an Uber for cannabis delivery app for budding entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom (UK). Our on-demand drug delivery solution ticks the right boxes. It is cross-platform compatible, user-friendly, and 100% white-label. You can reach out to our developers now, set the ball rolling, and dominate the booming marijuana industry soon.
Why do UK drug users need an on-demand cannabis delivery app?
- Customers in Great Britain will purchase high-quality marijuana worth 690 million pounds this year. This is due to the standardized laws related to the consumption of Cannabidiol (CBD).
- Our on-demand cannabis delivery app is suitable for drugpreneurs like you to rule the vibrant UK market. It is the second-largest market for cannabinoids (CBD) in the world, just behind the USA.
- Moreover, our Uber-like cannabis delivery app is perfectly suitable for selling medical and recreational marijuana. You can also use it for selling weed laden with plant-based genetics.
- Importantly, the marijuana delivery solution will create lots of jobs leading to higher revenue generation. Moreover, entrepreneurs like you can export branded marijuana to various countries and fill up your cash box with the Pound Sterling.
- Besides that, our Uber-like Cannabis delivery app is perfect for partnering with hemp cultivators spread across the United Kingdom. This will help you to directly procure marijuana from growers across various cities at a low operating cost. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the main weed product in high demand by British customers.
What are the eye-catching features of our Uber for medical cannabis app?
An advanced search and filter mechanism – Customers can order their preferred marijuana based on their interests and tastes. They can choose concentrates, edibles, strains, and tinctures. Entrepreneurs like you can categorize the major types Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabinol (CBN), and THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol).
Compliance with the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 – Our on-demand cannabis delivery app follows all the guidelines of the Misuse of Drugs Act (MODA) passed 50 years ago. All kinds of marijuana are classified as a “Class C” drug. This ensures that techpreneurs like you enable retailers to sell legalized weed to users.
An integrated Content Management System (CMS) – The global cannabis retail and wholesale industry is rapidly changing. Currently, the legalized weed market is thriving in the United Kingdom. Customers are buying more low-dose naltrexone (LDN) mixed with Cannabidiol (CBD).
Hence, entrepreneurs with a similar mindset like you can spread awareness about the benefits offered by marijuana. Articles and blogs about cannabis can be circulated to encourage consumers to regularly order the popular drug.
Sharing of real-time notifications – Drug users receive the latest updates via email, push notifications on mobile apps, and SMS. Customers will get the latest information about coupons, deals, discounts, the launch of new marijuana, offers, and promo codes.
Live tracking of weed orders – Users can closely watch their marijuana orders by switching on the GPS. Customers can know the estimated time of arrival (ETA) of the logistics executive. They can plan their schedule beforehand and also inform the cannabis delivery executive about their accurate location.
Multi-payment support options – Users can process transactions swiftly for their weed orders. They can execute payments via Apple Pay, debit and credit cards like Mastercard and Visa, Google Pay, net banking, and wire transfers. Hence, drug retailers receive their sales receipts on time.
24×7 technical assistance – Techpreneurs like you should offer round the clock support via email and phone to customers. Generally, users can resolve issues related to damaged drugs, delayed deliveries, payment processing glitches, and replacements.
A Rating and Review system – Customers can rate the quality of marijuana on a scale of 1-5. Hence, users can post feedback about the professionalism of the cannabis delivery executives. Entrepreneurs in the same mould as you can monitor the feedback and take corrective action.
How is the UK the ideal location for marijuana retail?
- Non-psycho active cannabis is a big hit among consumers in the United Kingdom (UK) now. Interestingly, many users are purchasing marijuana to defeat Covid-19 symptoms like diarrhoea, dry cough, fever, headaches, sore throat. Cannabis also reduces the impact of arthritis.
- The sale of commercial weed in the UK this year will increase by 33% when compared to 2019 according to the Association for the Cannabinoid Industry (ACI). Customers consuming marijuana can reduce their anxiety, sleep disturbances, and stress.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is recognized as food by the British Food Standard Agency (FSA). Therefore, shoppers are purchasing CBD oil and vitamin-laden supplements to suit their liking for marijuana. Mostly, cannabis oil is imported from American and European regions.
- Entrepreneurs like you should be aware of the hemp selling law in the United Kingdom. Hence, there is a big opportunity to sell cannabis made from plant fibers and seeds.
What is the cost of creating an Uber for cannabis delivery app?
The budget of developing an on-demand cannabis delivery app depends on numerous aspects. It relies on the choice of features and functionalities, the extent of customization needed, hourly/ weekly salaries paid to the developers, multi-platform compatibility, the duration devoted, and the type of tech stack.
Besides that, entrepreneurs like you can use our post-deployment services. You can utilize solutions related to API integration, digital marketing, legal compliance, and maintenance of mobile apps, software upgradation, and technical assistance.
Above all, Britons love consuming marijuana regularly. You can get hold of our on-demand medical cannabis delivery app and sell weed over the counter (OTC) by partnering with brick-and-mortar drug stores. Eventually, this will lead to greater sales and an increase in market share.
As per scientific studies, medical marijuana can reduce chronic diseases in adults. Therefore, entrepreneurs like you can enable consumers to decrease the impact of body pain and disorders. Give a call to our specialized developers at AppDupe now. Finally, storm the UK market with our Uber-like cannabis delivery app.
Curate an on-demand cannabis delivery app and take over the UK market
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.