Time To Propel Into The High Market With Our Robust Careem Like Bike Taxi AppAuthor Business, careem Bike Taxi App, Technology
The arrival of transportation apps has propelled taxi-hailing businesses to a great extent. This has almost put an end to traditional taxi operating units. These taxi-hailing services are not limited to cabs alone, but it has also extended to bike- hailing services. Bike taxi solutions are more affordable than cab booking services and can be a better option for traveling to nearby locations in a city.
In many parts of the world, people have adapted bike taxis more than cabs as they find them to be more convenient and affordable. For shorter distances, bike taxis are comfortable for people. If you are an entrepreneur with an avid interest in launching a digital marketplace, a unique and robust bike taxi app will be your right choice. Throughout this blog, we have discussed bike taxi app development for entrepreneurs to gather various ideas about the market.
Careem – A case study on how the leading bike taxi app found its corner
Careem was launched in 2012 and currently has been operated in around 15 countries in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia regions. Initially, it was started as a web-based taxi booking company. It concentrated much on corporate cab bookings and partnered with companies to leverage their business.
In 2019, they teamed up with Dubai’s Road and Transport Authority(RTA) and launched their bike taxi app services for the public. It became the first taxi booking app to enter Baghdad and aimed at hiring women for driving the cabs. Moreover, they even addressed their drivers as captains to honor them for their service to the people.
The app is in-built with GPS to assist during the navigation process and plays a large role in helping the riders accomplish their orders efficiently. The app guides the users to solar-powered stations where they can take their bikes by scanning the QR codes and by submitting the five-digit unique codes present in the bikes. It will also indicate the highly crowded destinations to warn the customers.
The Careem bikes are pedal-supported bikes that run through electric motors. As a step towards greener initiatives, instead of fuel-supported bikes, they offer bike taxi apps for the users at affordable prices.
Apart from bike taxi services, it is into several business verticals like food delivery, payment services, and various other delivery services. Careem is also tuning up itself into a Super app.
Let our bike taxi app be your first step towards initiating your digital presence!
How does a Careem bike taxi app work?
- Upon downloading the app, the users can register themselves with the app. There are two types of subscriptions. One is an annual membership, and the other one is a short-term user subscription. They can choose their feasible plan accordingly.
- The users can enter their pick-up and drop-off location to find out the nearby bikes.
- The GPS navigation of the app will assist the app in finding the bikes out of sparsely crowded regions.
- After booking the ride, the users will get information and whereabouts about their rides and bikes.
- They can scan the QR codes mentioned in the bikes and should enter a five-digit number in the app to get started with the ride.
- Those who subscribe to the app for the basic version can enjoy the ride for only 45 minutes, and the bike will glow and give a green light.
- The users can return or park their bikes at any nearby parking station.
Why choose us for your bike taxi app development?
Appdupe has been pioneering in the app development market for several years and has understood the nuances of the app market. This is the key that is helping us to work rigorously in the market. We offer a robust white-label bike taxi app for entrepreneurs to start their business effortlessly. With our pre-built solution, you can lay the foundation for a strong online bike taxi solution.
The best part of our app is that we can remodel our solutions to support your business model. Basically, Careem is centered on providing bike services that are dockless in nature. You can reframe the app according to your business model and expectations.
What are the enchanting features of our bike taxi app?
Our bike taxi app comes with three apps to facilitate different end-users. They are the user app, driver app, and admin panel.
- The online taxi booking app supports an easy and simple registration process for the users as they can register swiftly through their email addresses and contact numbers. There is also a provision for social media login for the users.
- GPS navigation, the crucial feature of an app, will help the users to locate their rides and bikes quickly without any hassles.
- The app supports in-app chat/calls to facilitate the users to contact their drivers to communicate about their locations and whereabouts.
- One of the important features of an app is issuing notifications to the users. The app will send instant notifications for the users regarding their trip details.
- The app incorporates several payment methods to encourage revenue generation from various channels. The app will accept payment requests from cards, net banking, mobile wallets, etc.
- The Google Maps API will help the drivers to find out their routes and directions easily.
- The app will calculate the distances and demands to finalize the fare cost. This cost estimation will be sent to the users and drivers.
Transportation apps have been ruling the on-demand market for quite a while. This revolution, which was initiated by Uber, is gearing up at high speed. This has almost inspired entrepreneurs to venture into the app market to establish their business activities. Bike taxi apps are one of the greatest ways to start a digital business. Pep up your spirit and get ready to kick-start your online bike taxi business with us!
How about meeting our expert team for a small talk?
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.