Uber for Private Planes: Take your aviation business sky-high by developing a Private Jet Booking AppAuthor Uber for Private Planes, Uber For X
Private jets are used to transport individuals or small groups of people to exotic destinations. They are usually utilized by business persons, film personalities, sportspersons, and other ultra-high net worth individuals. A Private Jet booking app ensures the availability of customized flights for customers to any domestic or international location at short notice. Users can book flights at any time flexibly and they have to pay hourly rates for their trip.
The demand for private jets among flyers has surpassed commercial airlines recently. This is because customers do not want to risk themselves travelling on crowded flights with unvaccinated passengers. The global sales of private jets crossed a whopping $14.5 billion in 2020. The top two markets for private jets are the USA and Europe. The private jet industry is focussing more on the utilization of sustainable aviation fuel to decrease carbon emission by 80%. The future of the industry will revolve around complying with Covid-19 related safety protocols, space efficiency, leasing of pre-owned jets, and offering in-flight Wi-Fi and entertainment options.
What is the meaning of Uber for Private Plane?
- It offers a wide range of modified aircrafts which passengers can use 24×7 to fly to any location of their choice.
- The Uber for Private Jet can be utilized by both individuals and corporate companies.
- Travellers can book either one-way trips or roundtrips according to their convenience.
- Once the customer has booked their aircraft on a specific date and time, they can directly drive to their flight located on the runway. There is no need to spend time standing in the queue in the airport terminal.
- The safety of the passengers is ensured through emergency medical assistance and advanced life support systems.
- Frequent flyers can utilize the monthly or annual Jet Card membership to get benefits like lower prices, access to exclusive events, and attractive discounts.
- The Uber for Private Jet includes exclusive passenger lounges, food and beverage sections, concierge services, and access to customs and immigration bureaus.
- The price of private jets depends on aspects like the age of the aircraft, type of flight, route, and time of booking (peak season or off-season).
The latest statistics and growth opportunities related to On-demand Private Jets
- The private jet terminal in Delhi Airport that opened in September 2020 has achieved 25% growth in the demand for chartered flights. The number of passengers using private jets every day has increased from 96 to 120 recently.
- The global market for private jets (for business purposes) will cross a humongous $35.56 billion by 2027 with a 5.37% growth every year.
- The demand for all-electric private jets will grow by 24% from 2020 to 2030. It provides advantages like reduced maintenance costs, zero fuel emission, and better takeoff and landing efficiency.
- The US and Europe have a 77% market share in the private jet industry currently.
- Advanced business jets will be demanded more by passengers from the UAE and China.
- The future growth of private jets will depend on factors like friendly government policies, infrastructure, hybrid engines, and the upgradation of existing aircraft.
Some strong reasons to create a top-notch Private Jet booking app
- Instant booking of flights at transparent prices without any hidden charges.
- Provision of round-the-clock concierge services, live chat, health assistance, and unlimited luggage capacity.
- GPS integration to ensure seamless travel from terminal to the departure point.
- Availability of extra services like catering, drinks, and accommodation of pets.
- There is no need for passengers to pay commission to any travel agent or broker.
- Other information like specifics of the aircraft and flight safety reports are also available to the travellers.
Earn heavy profits soon by developing a Private Jet app like Uber
The core features of the On-demand Private Jet app
- Exclusive Private Jet card – It is used by passengers to select any aircraft according to their wish and offers other incentives like complimentary meals, concierge services, and ground transportation.
- Acceptance of multiple payment methods – The travellers can easily pay for their booked flights through debit cards, credit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, net banking, and wire transfers.
- 24×7 customer support – Round-the-clock technical support is available in numerous languages to deal with any issues faced by the customers.
- Options to book multiple flights – Regular travellers can book numerous flights for several trips simultaneously. Booking can be done 6 or 12 months beforehand.
- Access to discounts and offers – Passengers can get big discounts on unsold seats on certain flights and utilize exclusive offers on single-seat bookings on scheduled flights.
- An advanced fare monitoring tool – This automated software shares real-time information to customers when there is a drop in the travel fares of private jets. Flexible pricing is ensured as there is a fixed rate charged for the first hour and extra costs for each additional hour.
- Dedicated assistance from a travel manager – The knowledgeable travel manager will share valuable insights on the best time to visit a location and the must-visit landmarks in a destination.
- Cancellation options – Travellers can cancel their private jet bookings up to 3 or 5 days before the scheduled flight departure.
What are the advanced features available in the Private Jet Booking App?
- AI-powered live chat – It can be utilized by the passengers to seamlessly interact with the pilots, crew members, and air hostesses on a real-time basis.
- Powerful filtering options – The exact air travel requirements of the customers can be fulfilled through effective filtering. It allows them to book their flight based on the size of the aircraft, amenities provided, the number of seats needed, route, and the price charged per hour.
- 360-degree viewing – An immersive travel experience is assured as the users can view the images and videos of flights. It is powered by modern technologies like Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR).
- An automated fare calculator – It uses a comprehensive pricing algorithm based on market demand and supply factors. The best price of a private jet will be known to the passengers instantly.
- Find Airport feature – The details of the nearest airport to the travellers’ location will be made available quickly. This ensures immediate travel in case of emergencies and natural calamities.
- A rating and review system – The passengers can give a score out of 100 for their overall air travel experience. They can also share feedback about the professionalism of the crew members.
- A social media login – Customers can easily register by entering details of their social media accounts on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Kickstart the creation of an Uber for private jet now
How does the On-demand Private Jet app of Appdupe function?
- The air travellers register on the app by submitting the required information.
- They enter details such as the point of departure, destination, and preferred booking date.
- The most ideal private aircraft, the name of the flight operator, duration of the journey, and the price will be displayed.
- The passenger can confirm his booking by making the required payment online.
- Details of their scheduled private jet trip will be shared through push notifications, email, or SMS.
- After the journey is completed, the travellers can rate the quality of services on a scale of 1-5 in the integrated feedback system.
What are the different sources of revenue in the Private Plane app like Uber?
- Subscription plans – Regular flyers can make use of monthly or yearly membership plans that come with a special card at a specific price.
- Pay as you Fly mechanism – It is based on the hourly rate charged for using different kinds of private jets. It increases depending on the total number of hours spent by the passengers in the chartered flight.
- Advertisements – Banner ads, promotional videos, and sponsored posts related to travel and tourism can be displayed on the Private Jet booking app. The revenue will depend on the number of clicks, impressions, and views.
- Cancellation charges – Cancellation fees will be imposed on the passengers when bookings are revoked at the last minute.
- Transaction processing fees – All transactions made by travellers for paying the flight trips executed through the in-built payment gateway will attract a specific fee.
- Auction of empty seats – The entrepreneur can earn extra income by allowing passengers to bid for the empty seats for a certain time through an auction.
Examining the app solution for the Private Jet Booking App
- It is a ready-made and a customized solution containing well-functioning Android and iOS apps for the air travellers, cabin crew, flight operators, and a robust admin panel.
- The white-label solution includes a 100% source code and a lifetime license.
- The Private Jet app like Uber is user-friendly, supports different kinds of fiat and digital currencies, and is highly scalable.
- The passengers can track the arrival of their flights on a real-time basis.
- The app automatically generates digital receipts of each private jet booking. This eliminates the need for the users to maintain cumbersome paperwork.
- API integration is done with the TukiJets database, PrivateFly booking service, and the Stratos Jets chartered flight agent.
- Assistance is provided in setting up the Private jet booking app along with technical support, maintenance services, bug-fixing, and the issue of new software upgrades.
Why must the entrepreneur invest in the Uber for Private Jet solution made by Appdupe?
- There is a lot of uncertainty regarding the full-scale resumption of commercial flights. Hence, private jets are better as they provide more convenience and there is a guarantee of no cancellation.
- Millennials and professionals will prefer air travel to remote locations to take workcations.
- More passengers will demand membership plans as they get advantages such as flexible bookings, fixed prices, and fractional ownership.
- Leisure trips will be taken by people across continents and they will stay for less time in multiple countries.
- Affordability is assured for the entrepreneurs as they can purchase small-size entry-level planes (light jet and turboprop aircraft) instead of large-sized ones.
- Entrepreneurs can handle the intense competition in the aviation sector and grow quickly through mergers and acquisitions with the other leading flight operators.
Determining the total budget for building an On-demand Private Plane App by joining hands with Appdupe
- It depends on the complexity of the basic and advanced features included in the Private Jet booking app.
- The duration of development, that ranges from a couple of weeks to a few months.
- The hourly rate levied by the developers of Appdupe according to their location.
- The extent of customization required by the business firm in the Private Jet booking app.
- The operational platform that the On-demand Private Jet app is going to be deployed (Android, iOS, and Web).
- The different phases of development followed by Appdupe are studying the business requirements, conducting market research, technical documentation, gathering the list of features and functionalities, preparing the UI/UX design, involving in front-end and back-end development, API integration, rigorously testing the application, launching it in the market, and promoting it across multiple communication channels.
Entrepreneurs can give tough competition to commercial airlines and government-owned airline companies with a game-changing Uber for Private Planes. It offers an unparalleled air travel experience for the passengers.
The future expectations of private flights are highly optimistic due to more preference for safety and reliability by air travellers. Hence, take concrete efforts to develop a Private Jet app like Uber to make full advantage of this rising trend.
Begin the curation of an On-demand Private Jet app
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.