Uber for Security Guards : Ensure a high level of protection to users by developing an On-demand security guard appAuthor Uber for security guard
Despite the advancement of technology like the use of CCTV cameras in households and businesses, the need for hiring the services of security guards has not diminished. They provide round-the-clock patrol services and ensure a high level of efficiency.
As part of the development of an On-demand security guard app, mobile apps and web panels are created for usage by security guards, individuals, and business firms. The whole package includes the installation of the security guard app, a lifetime license, and a 100% source code.
It completely suits your business model and the use of scalable architecture will help in the quick launch of the Security guard in the market leading to a competitive edge.
Europe and Asia remain the top two markets that require a large number of security guards. The market can be divided into three types such as advanced security systems, private security guards, and security consulting services. From $31.6 billion in 2020, it is all set to increase to $46.4 billion by 2025 with an annual growth rate of 8%.
The noteworthy features of the Uber-like security guard booking app are
- Real-time GPS tracking – to monitor the movement of security guards inside and outside the premises.
- Custom reports – are generated regularly by preparing them daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
- A private messaging facility – to ensure hassle-free sharing of information with the security guards. Texts, audios, images, and videos can be easily shared.
- Conducting detailed surveillance – Organizing site tours and providing inspection reports of the properties.
- SOS Alert – If there is any incident of intrusion or detection of suspicious activities, an SOS alert will be immediately issued.
- Information stored about visitors – All the details of visitors entering and leaving the premises will be noted down on a real-time basis.
- Various options for security guards – They can use the app to enter their daily reporting time, have an option to swap their shift with others, can mention their break time every day, and view their total earnings and working hours.
- A live dashboard – showcases all the data and the reports in an organized manner removing the need for cumbersome paperwork.
- The role of the admin in the On-demand security guard app – The admin manages the activities of users and security guards, is involved in payment management, and issues new software upgrades to remove the technical issues and glitches.
- Availability of Technical support – It is provided 24×7 in numerous languages.
- A referral program- where users can easily refer the security guard app to their friends and family members and get exciting rewards and discounts.
The numerous sources of revenue in the on-demand security app
- A subscription model – where services of the security guards can be utilized on a monthly or yearly basis with clearly defined terms and conditions mentioned in a contract.
- Paid advertisements – can be displayed on the app to promote the services of security guards aggressively and generate more interest from the users when they click the ads.
- Commission fees – The security guards can be charged a fixed commission for listing and managing their profile on the platform.
Kickstart creation of a top-notch On-demand security guard app soon
The process that users have to follow for utilizing the Uber for Security Guards app
- They have to register themselves by providing information like name, address, phone number, and email address.
- He/She can choose the kind of security guard they want to protect their house or business.
- The list of available security guards will be shown immediately on the screen.
- Users can get all information about the security guards like name, age, photos, their experience, and background.
- Once the customer opts to get the services of a specific security guard, the security personnel has full freedom to either accept or deny the request.
- If the security guard accepts the request, he/she will reach the customers’ location in a few minutes.
- Customers can check the activity of security guards on a real-time basis through the app.
- They can rate the quality of the services in the “Review” system on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Users can make the required payment to the security guards through the inbuilt online payment gateway.
- Poorly-performing security guards will be instantly removed from the platform.
The latest news related to On-demand security guard apps
- Bond, a platform that provides personal security services for both individuals and institutions recently launched the availability of 24×7 security guards. A service for 30 minutes is priced at $30. The security guards include ex-military members, former police officers, and former the United States Secret Service agents. It has sorted out 30,000 cases and has more than 150,000 active users. Users have numerous options on the app like video monitoring, dialing the 911 emergency number, and alerting the security guards by pressing the Siren button.
- According to Matt Voska, the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Bannerman, a security service provider based in San Francisco, security guards are being increasingly used by corporate companies to monitor employee behavior. They are also being utilized to implement Covid-19 rules like mandatory adherence to social distancing, wearing of masks, and temperature checking. The need for employee safety has increased in the USA due to factors like mass shooting incidents and workplace sexual harassment charges due to the #MeToo movement. Bannerman shares real-time reports to ensure centralized communication and automated billing.
- MyGuards Indonesia has expanded its services massively rendering protection for businesses, individual residents, VIPs, VVIPs, and families. The booking fee for security guards starts at Rp 2 million ($142) and they can be booked for a minimum limit of 4 hours. Payments can be done by the users through credit cards or bank transfers.
The development methodology followed in curating the Uber-like security guard booking app
- Analyzing the security requirements of the individual or business firm.
- Finalizing the Proof of Concept (POC) and the Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- Designing the solution with a friendly user interface by adding all the needed features.
- Rigorously testing the Security guard app in the form of speed checking, security analysis, load testing, server load balancing, and stress testing. This helps to easily remove technical bugs or glitches.
- Launching the On-demand security guard app on the operational server or network.
- Offering it for download on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- This will lead to a lot of traffic from the target market.
The need for bodyguards and bouncers is more as users are giving higher priority to their safety. They help in preventing crime and safeguard people against fire, robbery, vandalism, and terrorism. Security guards have to work for long hours and strain themselves physically and mentally.
While some businesses do not pay security guards properly and do not respect them, many are resorting to joining on-demand security apps as their services will be highly required and they will be given due recognition. Hence, develop an Uber-like security guard booking app to make it big in this emerging and fast-growing business opportunity.
Initiate development of Uber for Security Guards app now
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.