How to outshine your competitors with the Uber for Massage app?Author Uber for Massage
“Mobile massage” is the new buzzword in the market now. With soaring smartphone penetration and a vast enhancement in internet connectivity, users are finding it easy to book personal care services. Soothe is one of the leading on-demand massage apps in the world. It has a significant presence in 6 countries (Australia, Canada, Ireland, Puerto Rico, United Kingdom, and the USA). The Covid-19 pandemic has led to an increase in the stress level of people. Therefore, they require help from therapists to relax their bodies and mind.
Entrepreneurs can bridge the gap between customers and pain relief experts by developing an Uber for Massage app.
What are the special aspects of a Massage Service App like Soothe?
- Availability of licensed masseuse/ masseurs – Customers will benefit from hassle-free massage services. They can book various kinds of massages like Chair, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Sports, and Theragun Percussive Therapy.
- Background verification of massage therapists – An Uber for massage app ensures a safe experience for all customers. All the service providers undergo background checks. They ought to disclose their financial and personal information to the admin of the on-demand massage service app.
- Monthly and yearly subscription plans – Users will benefit from exclusive personal care solutions. For instance, the Soothe massage service platform offers 3 types of massage plans (60, 90, and 120 minutes).
Customers get several advantages such as extra discounts, flexible booking and cancellation of services, and unlimited massages. In the long run, this will fetch more revenue for entrepreneurs.
- Reduction in capital expenditure – There is no need for entrepreneurs like you to build parlours and service centres. The operating costs are less when operating an on-demand massage app like Soothe. This is because of the absence of rent. Easy expansion is guaranteed as more customers will book personal care services across cities and towns.
What are the various phases of Massage service app development?
AppDupe incorporates a multi-pronged strategy for curating an Uber for Massage app. It comprises a series of steps spread over a few days or weeks.
The numerous stages are
- Conducting a private meeting with techpreneurs like you. This will ensure a better understanding of the business plans and operational scope.
- Studying the current market trends related to massage services. It includes knowing the practices followed by competitors.
- Creating the user interface (UI) of the on-demand massage app like Soothe.
- Assembling the tech stack needed for front-end and back-end development. It comprises data management systems, frameworks, and programming languages.
- Designing the prototype of the Uber for Massage app. It contains basic features like booking and cancelling appointments, live tracking of massage service providers, and processing payments.
- Integrating other functionalities into the on-demand massage service platform. This is done after the testing of the prototype in controlled conditions.
- Conducting in-depth security checks of the on-demand massage app. Our knowledgeable team will remove bugs, glitches, and vulnerabilities. Therefore, this would ensure no compromise in the performance and safety of the Massage service app.
- “Failing to plan is planning to fail”, goes a famous quote. We will launch the final version of the Uber for massage app at an appropriate time in the market.
Topple your rivals by curating an Uber For Massage App
What are the eye-catching features of our Uber for Massage App?
Book Now Button – An on-demand massage app like Soothe allows customers to book their preferred massages swiftly. They can pick specific personal care services based on the availability of therapists and location.
An integrated feedback system – “Speak the truth, transparency breeds legitimacy”. Individuals can rate the overall massage services on a scale of 1-5. Besides that, they can publish comments about the professionalism of the personal care providers.
Live tracking facility – Customers can keep an eye on the movement of massage service professionals. They will know the approximate time of arrival of the therapists. Users can check out a modern map to know the route taken by the masseurs/ masseuses.
Massage Provider Panel – Certified masseurs and masseuses can join an on-demand massage service app like Soothe. They must submit details such as email address, gender, location, name, phone number, skill-set, and work experience.
For instance, the Soothe platform has mandated service professionals to enter information about their massage therapy license. Additionally, they can choose their preferred city.
Multi-payment options – Users get a lot of flexibility while utilizing an on-demand massage service app. They can instantly execute transactions via credit and debit cards, net banking, and wire transfers. Subsequently, the massage therapists will receive their commission and tips on time.
Round-the-clock technical support – Entrepreneurs must offer 24×7 technical assistance to customers. Hence, this will lead to a greater retention rate. Accordingly, users can resolve issues like cancellation of bookings, delayed arrival of the masseurs/ masseuses, payment processing failures, and refunds.
Above all, getting massages has turned from a luxury into a habit for customers. The future of the personal care industry will focus on trends like contactless services, the incorporation of reflexology techniques, the sale of foot rollers, thera-cane tools, oncology massages for cancer patients, and the usage of plant-based massage oils and lotions.
Therefore, entrepreneurs like you can get the upper hand in the market by coming out with an on-demand massage app like Soothe. So, now it’s time to reveal your business needs to us and rule the personal care sector soon.
Develop a Massage Service App and maximize your profits
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.