The Healthcare industry is facing a drastic impact: Here’s how you can tackle the situation.Author Uber for Doctors
The news of the new kind of virus started in December in the Wuhan district of China. Since then, the virus has been spreading drastically across the globe. The government has implemented strict rules and regulations to curb the spread of the deadly virus. The vaccination development is still in progress, so it is better to maintain social distancing to avoid the spread of the virus. Hospitals are only engaging patients who have symptoms of coronavirus. So people are finding it difficult to find a doctor for consultation.
Uber for doctors app is a feasible solution for all these issues. People can get a virtual diagnosis with this app. All that a user needs to do is create a profile, search for doctors or their specialization and book the appointment with them. Doctors can have virtual consultations with patients and treat them. Through this application, the users can keep their medical records intact. Also, a flexible platform to refer to prescriptions whenever needed. Users can track doctors with the real-time tracking feature present in the app.
Shortage of doctors
Most hospitals across the globe are suffering from the non-availability of doctors. COVID-19 has impacted private practitioners and doctors of government hospitals. Doctors assigned to Coronavirus patients and other critical illnesses lose focus as resources are scarce. After a lot of thought processes by medical experts, they believe that an on-demand doctor app development solution would immensely help the public at large.
Safety of Medical professional
Coronavirus is highly infectious and has infected many of the nurses, doctors, and people associated with patient handling in third world countries, where the availability of PPE is limited.
Non-COVID patient at risk
A non-infected person visiting the hospital filled with Coronavirus patients has a higher chance of getting infected by the virus. Experts believe that the virus stays in the atmosphere for quite some time, and it is better to avoid touching the things the infected patients have come in contact with. Uber for doctors app is available with excellent features for a doctor’s appointment and online consultation.
Benefits of On-demand doctor app development solution
- Patients can stay home and get treated by doctors without violating the lockdown guidelines.
- These apps eliminate the fear of contracting the virus. As a result, this lessens the psychological burden of an individual.
- Doctors can effectively utilize their time understanding the issues faced, suggest medicine, and for critical illnesses suggest patient admission into the hospital.
- In typical cases, the patient may have to wait for their appointment. In case of a Doctor appointment booking app, they can schedule an appointment. Delay, if any, could be intimated online. The app has a chat facility that allows users to raise their queries at any time.
- Doctors can schedule appointments efficiently, and also, more people will be appropriately diagnosed.
- The prescription can be given to users digitally. It is easier for customers to store medical records.
- The application has advanced filters that assist in searching for the required doctor or services.
- Multiple payment options are available like Credit/debit cards, digital wallets, and cash. PC, smartphones, and tablets can be used to access the application.
- Upon booking the service, users can view the profile of doctors, along with reviews and ratings that are provided by the other customers. Users can also provide feedback and comments.
- Doctors find this platform a handy medium to treat patients. More doctors are using the platform nowadays.
- On the other hand, the application is simple for doctors to register. All they need to do is submit the relevant documents. Verify with the code whenever they change the platform.
A doctor appointment booking app has proved a vital platform to treat patients. The app only allows certified and experienced doctors to be part of it. It is advantageous to people during this pandemic season as it will help them stay indoors while obtaining proper medical care. Technical support is available 24/7 to provide service to its users. On the other hand, the owners of the app get a commission from the doctors for each transaction. People can buy the fully developed White-labelled On-demand doctors app directly from the developer and can also make customizable features as per their needs.
Curious to learn more about developing the on-demand doctor app?
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.