Uber for Tutor App: Strategies to learn during the COVID-19 outbreak.Author Uber for Tutors
Coronavirus has taken a turn in all sectors. Students and Educational institutions are not an exception. Schools and universities are closed for over a month as a preventive measure to the deadly virus. Students are finding it challenging to cope up with their studies. Also, Parents have a lot of expectations for the lessons of their wards. It is difficult to find the appropriate classes and tutors for their studies during this period. Uber for tutors is a learning platform that allows learners to select their tutors and courses as per their needs. This application acts as a medium to learn at home without any fear of contracting the virus. The graphical user interface, quick test supported by the result, provides suitable coaching videos, and feed mechanism, can be offered only by a tutorial app. Tutor app and traditional tutoring would have a symbiotic relationship.
Unique features of On-demand tutor app
- These features are very useful in learning the concepts for students while following the guidelines set by the government.
- Advanced search options assist learners in choosing the required course.
- Users can get their doubts clarified using the In-app chat option.
- They can select the tutors based on their reviews and ratings are given.
- The machine learning technology analyzes the student based on the educational pattern, the style of learning, subject, and availability.
- Parents can monitor their wards process through the analytics tab in the app. It displays the topics learned in percentage. It also offers suggestions for areas of improvement.
- Tutors can evaluate the students after each session. Likewise, even students can rate and give feedback to the teachers.
- The tutors get the details of students, along with their learning capability in various domains.
- There is a separate login for Parents and students, so this ensures privacy and provides a personalized experience, as well.
It is difficult to find the appropriate classes and tutors for their studies. Likewise, students are picky about the courses to learn and tutors. They are not comfortable with the traditional learning method as it is not a friendly forum for users to put forth their doubts and queries. Uber for tutors is a learning platform that allows learners to select their tutors and courses as per their needs. In the traditional model, the explanation is limited. Graphs, models, select question answers with dynamically generated supporting videos make it most effective, illustrative, and easy to learn the process.
Regulatory measures taken by tutors
- The tutors maintain social distancing as per government rules while teaching the students.
- They undergo screening tests regularly, so the learners need not panic about getting infected.
- Tutors wear protective gear like masks, gloves, etc. while tutoring students.
Business strategies in a tutor app development
- The tutors are an integral part of the learning process. So people should have learned and experienced teachers, and more importantly, they should work exclusively for the platform.
- There must be a proper process to collect and store the teacher’s documents. The main reason for this is the safety of the students or learners is essential.
- Distinctive filters should allow users to sort tutors according to the background, age, and speciality.
- Owners should promote the application on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
Provide users, both tutors, and learners, with coupons and discounts regularly.
Factors to consider while developing the application
- Selecting platform: There are several platforms available, like Android, iOS, and many more. Depending on the target audience, choose the appropriate stage. Each has distinctive advantages, so that also needs to be considered.
- Creating Design: The design helps the developer in visualizing the end product, so the design is the layout of the project modules. Programmers can design with the help of an On-demand app builder.
- Social media integration: The integration is essential for promotion purposes, and also it is simpler to login with the help of the social media platform. Everybody has a social media account nowadays, so it won’t be an inconvenience for the users to integrate with the app.
- Multiple payment options: Provide users with several choices to select. Most of the on-demand services provide options for users to pay. So it is integral to have this feature to stay in the competition.
- Notes: Being a learning app, it will be useful if the option to take notes is available in the application. Through this feature, users can take notes while attending classes and can share it through Email, Whatsapp, etc.
Sources of revenue of a Tutor app:
Owners can charge extra money for premium services to learners like fast service and paid service for certain niche subjects. Apart from that, fellow tutors can also be trained through the paid faculty development program. They can partner up with an educational institution and also offer paid certified courses to learners. The most traditional method that is used to generate revenue is advertising.
Uber for tutors is a fast-growing industry. Young people prefer digital platforms for studies, so this adds up to expansion in the usage of the app. Online tutoring app charges less than the traditional means of learning.
The team required for the development of tutor app:
- 1 User Interface designer
- 1-2 Android App Developers
- 1-2 iOS App Developers
- 1 Backend developer
- 1 Quality Analyst
- 1 Project Manager
- 1 Team lead
The application is beneficial as it is a platform for learning without having a fear of being infected. With the shortage of skilled teachers, traditional learning needs to be supported by the On-demand Tutor app development. The tutorial application will become an effective way of learning. This application will be beneficial for the owners as it provides a means of constant income and acts as a platform for promotions. A team to develop the app apart from that only temporary fixes along the road is needed.
Interested in developing tutors app?
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.