Udemy Clone: The Next Big On-Demand Online Education Market 2021Author Udemy Clone
Udemy is the undisputed leader in the online learning industry after launching in the market more than a decade ago. A wide variety of choices is available for close to 50 million learners with more than 155,000 video courses. Udemy offers courses in 65 languages in 180 countries with more than 400 million enrollment of students.
The main advantages lie inadequate flexibility as students can learn at their own pace without facing any pressure and expert instructors are available round the clock for providing guidance.
Apart from individuals, Udemy also supports big organizations that aim to upgrade the skills by providing learning opportunities for their employees. Some of the leading firms that use Udemy include Apple, PayPal, Adidas, and Booking.com.
The highly-demanded courses in Udemy are design, software development, digital marketing, personality development, data analytics, music production, machine learning, business management, and photography. Udemy assists users to enhance their skills and improve their employment opportunities.
As part of the Udemy clone, we provide Android and iOS apps, an e-learning website, and an admin panel. The other solutions include a 100% bug-free source code, free installation of the solution, configuration, 24×7 technical support, maintenance for bug resolution, and ticketing support.
The e-learning clone market will be bullish for the next few years due to the rapid digitization of the education industry. The market share for Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)is expected to grow at a rate of 40.50% by 2027.
How does the Udemy app clone script operate?
- A robust admin panel – All the courses and the list of teachers available will be displayed. Students can book appointments beforehand with course instructors. The admin will review the course material provided by the experts before posting them officially on the platform. He can add or remove students and instructors from the learning platform.
- The course instructor will have a separate dashboard – They can clear the doubts of the students quickly either through text, audio, or video. It is used to see the total students enrolled for a course and the progress made in the particular subject by each student. The tutor can share his real-time insights through video conferencing and screen sharing.
- The student panel – It is used to browse the lectures offered in a course, access the completion certificates, download the lectures and view it offline, register for new courses, and rate the quality of the courses and knowledge level of the instructors.
The notable features that are part of the E-learning app like udemy
- The presence of Quizzes – Quizzes will evaluate the learner’s knowledge level once they complete a course. If they are not satisfied with their scores in the quiz, they can retake the course to improve their results. Mock tests and webinars are also available to enhance conceptual clarity.
- The availability of promotional videos – Crisp videos will explain complex concepts in an easily understandable way by using infographics and diagrams. The content can be translated into multiple languages to meet the expectations of the global user base.
- The issue of certificates of completion – It can be availed by the students once they finish a course successfully. The completion certificate is a proof that the students have become an expert in that particular subject or skill.
- Question and Answer facility – Users can pose their questions in this module and the instructors will clear their confusion immediately with well-explained answers. This leads to increased clarity.
- Free plugins – Several plugins like a video player, integration with the Zoom video conferencing app, a social media login facility, a live chat option, for smooth communication between the students and the instructors, access to discount, and coupon codes, and an advertisement posting facility to generate more traffic to the platform.
- Paid plugins – Exclusive access to featured courses, the provision of detailed analytical reports, an integrated payment gateway for the quick settlement of transactions, multilingual technical support, a business package, gamification, multi-currency support, and a live class facility.
- Course completion reminders – Instant alerts will be sent to the students for finishing their courses and submitting the assignments or reports on time.
- Social sharing option – The users can share their achievements after completing a course with their friends, colleagues, and relatives on the leading social media channels.
- A drag and drop tool – It is useful for the students to organize their lessons and enhance their overall learning experience.
Why this is the right time to develop an E-learning app like udemy
The various sources of revenue guaranteed through Udemy clone app development
- Commission – The instructor has to pay the platform a certain percentage for uploading his course material on the e-learning platform.
- Featured course listing – The top courses by high-renowned instructors will be placed at the top of the available courses. A premium amount has to be paid by the users to access it.
- Third-party ads – Tools like Google Ads and Bing Ads can be utilized to earn money through PPC (Pay Per Click) business model. It leads to targeted communication with the audience.
The different benefits of the Udemy app clone script
- High-quality learning opportunities for the users at an affordable cost.
- Easy onboarding of instructors based on their skills and expertise in a subject.
- 24×7 learning facilities in multiple languages and communication channels.
- An exclusive course creation toolkit is provided for each instructor where they can upload their material and make it available either for free or by charging a premium.
- An integrated feedback system where the students can voice out their opinion on the knowledge level and the quality of teaching provided by the instructors. It creates more trust and transparency as non-performing instructors will be removed immediately from the platform.
The procedure implemented for creating a top-notch E-learning app like udemy
- Analyze the target audience and develop your application based on the age group, gender, demography, social contexts, interests, and market conditions.
- Prepare a strong business model that yields a constant inflow of revenue. Plan a long-term roadmap to monetize your e-learning platform successfully.
- Opt for high-end technology stack by using tools like React, Java, Node.js, and PostgreSQL.
- Test the software rigorously to eliminate all the technical bugs. It should be able to handle a large volume of traffic without facing any interruption.
- Launch it in the market at the right time to get maximum business traction.
Online education has a bright future in the years to come as it is user-friendly and better than traditional classroom learning. Wider internet penetration and smartphone usage will take the e-learning industry to the next level soon. The sector is expected to reach 9.5 million users and reach a total worth of $1.96 billion in 2021.
Create your customized E-learning app like udemy now
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.