Telemedicine apps see an unprecedented surge: Strategies to Thrive in the flourishing marketAuthor Practo Clone, Uber for Doctors
Buddha quotes, “It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.” The coronavirus pandemic has troubled people’s minds. The state of panic is continuing to increase, with lockdowns set to prolong further. Industries have shut down production. Schools and colleges are closed. Governments are imposing strict regulations to curb the transmission rate. But how long can people stay put? Their stocks are depleting. They need daily medications. The situation is alarming. Hospitals and Clinics are jammed with patients. People are beginning to hallucinate as if they have acquired the disease, the state of Nosophobia. How can we put an end to this menace? Let us discuss them here,
The impact of the coronavirus pandemic:
Let’s take a look at the unnerving situation of the globe.
- As of April 9, the pandemic has inflicted the disease on up to 1.6 million people in the world.
- As of April 9, the casualties rate is climbing exponentially with almost 90,000 people.
- According to the International Labour Organization, almost 195 million full-time job losses are set to occur due to COVID-19.
- Workers as high as 400 million are vulnerable to losing their jobs.
- The global GDP was expected to increase by 2.5% in 2020. Instead, it fell by 1% miserably.
- More than 10 million Americans are claiming unemployment benefits this pandemic season.
The impact of the pandemic has been clearly evident in people. People are expecting a major turnaround to end this pandemic.
The rise of on-demand doctors app:
People are self-isolating in their homes. This state has created troubles in the minds of people thinking about the future. Constant media coverages regarding the pandemic are adding fuel to the flame. Even a normal common cold is making people sick. They are pushed to believe that they have acquired the coronavirus. People fear to go to hospitals. They demand an alternate way of consultation. This is where on-demand doctors app steps in. Let us visualize the rise of on-demand doctors app,
- The US is expected to spend $5.7 trillion on healthcare services by 2026.
- According to a survey, almost 77% of the US population book appointments online.
- 47% of the people research doctors’ profiles online before applying for consultation.
- Online doctor platforms like Push Doctor saw consultations rise by 70% in this pandemic season.
- The National Health Service (NHS) is encouraging digital platforms, and almost 7000 General Practitioners (GPs) across the UK are entering the digital market.
- Online platforms are stating that in the past few weeks, they are progressing at a rate they are expected to progress in 10 years.
- Online platform AccuRx, saw as many as 20,000 new users in a single day.
The traction of the online healthcare market is skyrocketing this pandemic season. The market is expecting potential investments from major business owners.
Benefits of Telemedicine app development:
Any business owner can capitalize on this situation and reap revenues. It isn’t that tedious to use an on-demand telemedicine app. Let’s take a look at the benefits people can acquire with these telemedicine app development solutions.
- Virtual consultations: People can throw away the fear to step out of their homes. With a telemedicine app, patients can consult their respective doctors online. This way of virtual consultations via video calling facilities can help us curb the transmission as well.
- Digital Health details, the EHR: Users needn’t carry their medical records physically. The process is cumbersome. With telemedicine apps, the Electronic Health Record of different patients is available to doctors instantly. Doctors can share the EHR of patients with colleagues for suggestions. This way, patients are relieved of carrying their medical records and doctors have instant access to these records.
- Better communication: The communication between doctors and patients is hassle-free without any disruptions. This leads to a better understanding of the patients’ conditions by doctors. Hence, streamless communication is obtained through the app.
- The convenience of patients and doctors: Patients need not wait in a queue to avail of doctors’ appointments and consultations. The system is made efficient and time-conserving with telemedicine apps. Users can schedule an appointment at a specified time sitting cozy in their homes. They can consult the doctor at the exact time of scheduling. Doctors, on the other hand, need not experience any pressure or rush. He/she can follow the appointments provided to each patient. Thus, telemedicine apps greatly add to the convenience of patients and doctors.
Strategies to be followed to boost the revenue of telemedicine app:
Certain strategies can help business owners to attract more users towards the telemedicine app. The strategies to be followed to gain increased revenue are,
- User-friendly content: Users registering in the app expect a user-friendly design of the app. Complexity can reduce site traffic drastically. A simple approach to users can be greatly useful. A virtual bot to guide users through the app can come in handy. Always remember, simplicity is the key to brilliance.
- Multi-lingual support: There may be several diversified users accessing the app. You cannot and should not neglect users based on the language barrier. Providing a multi-lingual support system for users can increase the reliability of the app.
- Constructive suggestions: Users can access the app for consultations on various health conditions. Providing in-app suggestions can be greatly beneficial to users. Suggestions are provided based on the health conditions of the patients, specialization of doctors, demand of doctors, etc.
- Providing online prescriptions: Patients needn’t jot down the medicines prescribed by the doctors. With this feature, online prescriptions can reach patients instantly. These online prescriptions are accessed anytime, anywhere, using the app.
The healthcare market is experiencing a paradigm shift in this quarantine season. The market is beginning to incline on digital platforms. In this stage, telemedicine app development solutions can be greatly profitable and beneficial. Easier accessibility and reliability can determine the scalability of apps in the market.
We, at Appdupe, are providing you instant telemedicine app development solutions like Practo Clone. The clone app can be instantly launched and can gain people’s attention. There cannot be an ideal time than this to step into the business venture. Get the clone app and reap revenues in the flourishing market.
Telemedicine apps are the need of the hour.
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.