Elmenus Clone- Start Your Million Dollar Enterprise by Creating an App like ElmenusAuthor Business, Elmenus Clone, Technology
Is there anything better than the convenience offered by Food Delivery apps? The digital world we live in now has offered maximum comfort for people. We need not slog in the kitchen to prepare food. This is because customers can get tasty cuisines with just a few taps on their smartphones. Elmenus is a leading food delivery platform located in Cairo, the vast capital of Egypt. It partners with more than 6000 restaurants and serves more than 1.5 million users every month. According to David Buttress, who has invested in Elmenus, the Egyptian online food delivery industry has a humongous value of $2.5 billion. Hence, this is an apt time for entrepreneurs to create an app like Elmenus in collaboration with AppDupe.
Why February 2021 was the game-changing period for Elmenus?
- David Buttress, the former CEO of Just Eat invested a significant amount in Elmenus’s business operations in February this year. This fresh funding will help the Egyptian platform to maintain its high monthly growth rate of 300%.
- Currently, the Elmenus food delivery app has a 20% market share in Egypt. Above all, it is planning to grow its operations by 10 times in 2021.
- The Elmenus food delivery platform will focus on aspects like boosting its market share, hiring 4000 new delivery executives, and offering personalized dish discovery options for customers.
Since its launch in 2018, it has grown its revenue by more than 300%. It also raised $8 million in funds in February 2020. It will expand its on-demand food delivery services to both small towns and large metropolitan regions.
How AppDupe is an expert in Elmenus Clone App Development?
Our trained developers create easy-to-use Android and iOS apps for customers, delivery personnel, and restaurants. Further, a modern web panel shares real-time information about addresses and names of eateries, available cuisines, and prices. A robust admin dashboard enables quick registration of new food outlets and users. Besides that, it keeps a close watch over the day-to-day business operations efficiently.
What are the impressive features of our Elmenus Clone App?
- Dishes Section – Customers can satisfy their taste buds perfectly on an app like Elmenus. They can order beverages, bakery goods, burgers, desserts, fried and grilled chicken, pasta, pizza, salads, shawarma etc.
- Discounts and Offers – Undoubtedly, ordering food online is less costly when compared to dining in a restaurant. For instance, owners of an Elmenus clone app can provide different coupons, discounts, and promotional codes to attract customers. They can strategically sell items like burgers, chocolates, ice cream, juices, pizza, and sandwiches to pocket higher revenue.
- Gift Meals facility – Users can give away delicious dishes for their colleagues, family members and friends. They need to tap the Gift Meals option, enter a particular amount in Egyptian Pounds, mention the phone number of the concerned person, process the required payment and share it directly with the particular family member or friend. Customers can directly order cuisines by entering the unique Gift Meals promo code.
- Live tracking of orders – We offer a high level of transparency for foodies through the real-time tracking option. Users can monitor the movement of the delivery personnel till they reach their home for handing over the order.
- Personalized Sharing of Food Recommendations – Entrepreneurs can share food suggestions with customers based on their likes, interests, and purchasing behaviour. Additionally, we offer integration with Artificial Intelligence (AI) for automated sharing of recommendations.
- Social media login option – New customers can order food in a jiffy on our Elmenus clone app. They can link their social network accounts such as Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter. This offers more convenience and saves precious time.
- Support for multiple payment methods – Users need not risk themselves by dealing with cash. They can process transactions for their ordered food instantly via credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and wire transfers.
- 24×7 technical assistance – Entrepreneurs can grab the trust of customers by offering round the clock technical support. Users can sort out issues related to order processing, payment execution, and refunds by contacting the Help Centre. A knowledgeable support team will fix the glitches and problems through email, live chat, and phone.
- The Foodie Community – Customers can rate the quality of the purchased dishes on an app like Elmenus on a scale of 1-5. Further, they can post photos and videos of the cuisines. Users can also post comments about the professionalism of the food delivery executives. Owners of an Elmenus clone app can go through these reviews and take corrective action.
Are you Looking Forward To Develop An App Like Elmenus?
What is the cost of Elmenus Clone App Development?
AppDupe divides the total budget of creating an app like Elmenus into several phases. Separate costs are incurred for
- Business analysis by understanding the goals and operational scope in the minds of entrepreneurs.
- Studying the existing competition in the online food delivery industry.
- Creation of the friendly User Interface (UI).
- Establishing the Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and testing its functionality in controlled conditions.
- Integrating the needed features in the front-end.
- Setting up the operational server in the back-end section.
- Testing the food delivery solution’s performance and speed.
- Launching the Elmenus clone at the right time in the market.
- Conducting massive promotional campaigns to get more orders from interested customers.
Further, we offer premium post-deployment support services. It includes API integration with the Point of Sale (POS) system, fixing glitches, maintenance of the mobile apps and the online ordering website, software updates, and technical assistance.
Currently, most of the customers in Egypt still order food via phone. However, the Elmenus platform is aiming to change that through its hassle-free door delivery services. Further, it will have to face extensive competition from other players like Akelni, Mrsool, Talabat, and Yumamia.
Importantly, Elmenus will also have to pay 14% Value Added Tax (VAT) to the Egyptian Government from now. This is because it earns more than 500,000 Egyptian Pounds in annual revenue. Hence, the online platform has to change its food pricing strategy to handle the extra expenditure.
Finally, strike success in the booming Egyptian food delivery market by obtaining our excellent Elmenus clone app. You can form exclusive partnerships with eateries and rule the thriving industry soon.
Reach Out To Us To Develop Your Elmenus Clone App!
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.