As humans, we have always had consistent needs to have our essential things around us. So it is only reasonable that we carry our necessary things where we go. But in carrying and moving items from one place to another, time and distance are crucial factors to consider. Moving and shifting a lot of things does need an ample amount of time.
Albert Einstein once said that ‘Time and space are not conditions of existence, time and space is a model of thinking.” True to Einstein’s quote, goods can be moved from one place to another with the help of on-demand moving service apps. The on demand logistics app helps the movers and the service providers connect with the customers promptly.
How does a Lynk clone app work?
1) The users and drivers can login and register themselves. The admin of the app manages all the databases.
2) The user can look for trucks in the search segment of the app. They can request for vehicles based on the goods they want to shift.
3) Later, the driver receives a notification request and can accept the offer based on the schedule for the day.
4) Then, the driver helps the customers move their goods from one place to another with the help of the robust in-built GPS feature of the app.
5) After the service is done, the customer can carry out their payment through a variety of ways securely. An appropriate amount is split and credited to the driver and the admin.
6) Later, the customers can rate their services and provide their feedback as well.
Cost of developing an on-demand Logistics app :
Using a Lynk clone app to develop an on-demand logistic app would cost much less than actually creating a new app from scratch. Why choose a Lynk clone app over developing a new app? It is because a Lynk clone app is ready for deployment with few necessary customizations, and it is also cost-effective to customize a clone app. Cost for developing an on-demand logistics app using Lynk clone is almost half the price of developing a new app for a single platform. This is a very appropriate budget compared to building a new one.
In developing a Lynk clone app, it is necessary to ensure that you get the following essential features at an appropriate price.
The necessary features that need to be set up in a Lynk clone app are
Customer app :
1. Customers can login and register themselves with ease.
2. They can book for trucks quickly based on the pickup location.
3. Customers can also book an on-demand service app instantly or schedule the vehicles for a specific time and date.
4. Customers receive the price estimation based on the location and distance.
5. The truck can be tracked easily with the help of the GPS feature.
6. Customers can pay securely after their services are availed.
7. They can also rate their services.
8. Customers can cancel their bookings at any time and view the history of their bookings.
Driver app :
1. Like the customer, drivers also log in using their credentials
2. DriverS will receive a notification of the truck request and accept it as per their schedule.
3. Later, the customer’s details are auto-generated using which the truck driver can reach the customer’s place by availing the GPS feature.
4. Drivers can track their earning which is saved in a separate segment of the app.
5. Drivers can also give feedback on their comfortability and experience with customers and the service.
Admin app :
1. The admin has a useful dashboard where all the on-going operations of the app are stored. The user data analytics, earnings, bookings, and much more can be viewed.
2. The content can be managed in the app easily. The admin can update and edit the content of the app. They can also send notification updates, promo codes, and much more.
3. The admin can also assign drivers manually at times.
4. The admin also manages all the payment transactions and refunds within the app.
5. The admin can also provide interactive customer support through in-app chat and text messages.
Parameters that a firm should satisfy in Lynk clone app development :
1) High Performance
Since the software needs to manage a lot of traffic in the form of booking trucks and databases of the customers and drivers, the app needs to perform with high efficiency.
2) Fully customizable
The app must be 100% customizable and modifiable according to the admin’s business needs. The user interface, icons, features, and themes should be customized with genuineness.
3) An informative GPS tracking system
All the on-going moving processes of the app can be tracked using the GPS feature of the app. It enables the drivers to offer flawless service to the customers and also aids the admin in keeping an eye on the services provided.
4) Easy payment
The features and options to carry out the payment process should be diverse, enabling the customers to carry out a smooth and secure payment process.
5) User friendly
The usage of the app should be gliding and to the point of experience. A minimalistic experience and non-muddling will always fetch more users to the app.
Moving a large number of goods from one place to another needs a lot of appropriate planning and patience. In running an on-demand moving services app, ensure that you provide services without any hassle.
At AppDupe, we know that our customers are Entrepreneurs and keeping them succeeding is what will make us stronger. So, we promise you, Life Time Updates free of charge. Yes, we know that Apple and Google keep coming out with new versions of their mobile OS's and other companies we clone from also keep updating their features and UX to stay up-to-date. We will take care of that for you, leaving you to do what you do best, Win!
Is this legal?
PicMix and PicYou are almost exact clones of Instagram. MyCityDeal and Wimdu are clones of Groupon and AirBnB respectively. The only thing companies can patent is methodology for achieving an action or leading to an end point. If you can figure out another way to do that, without infringing on other's IP, you totally can. We could, so we did.
Disclaimer: Appdupe neither represents nor have any control over the trademarks of ‘Uber’ and ‘Gojek’. We use the terms ‘Uber’ and ‘Gojek’ for a better understanding of our services. Our offerings intend no harm to any organization or individual.