Subscription Based Ecommerce App: Guide to launch an on-demand eCommerce subscription service AppAuthor Alibaba clone, E-commerce App Development
The subscription-based ecommerce development app business went trending in recent times and saw massive growth in recent years. The e-commerce app has brought many benefits for users to access subscription packs like Basic, Premium, and Standard. To avail the products on time based the subscription plan will benefit more users from reducing cost and time.
For users, this subscription-based ecommerce platform is becoming easier for them to have access to buying a product through this ecommerce app. The users don’t have to worry about going to a shop and purchasing the product daily. Instead, they can subscribe to a convenient plan offered in the app to avail the services on time at your doorstep.
The ecommerce app development helps entrepreneurs and business owners to reap more profits in no time and help grow their business to the next level. To know more about this subscription-based ecommerce platform – keep reading!
What is a Subscription-based ecommerce app?
The subscription-based ecommerce app is a plan that offers various benefits like free doorstep delivery without charges, unlimited access to buying options, short delivery time, and offers premium quality of service to the users. The payment for the subscription plan will be safe and secure to process.
According to business owners, this ecommerce app designs to give benefits based on the customer needs and the demand for subscription services. It helps them to provide users a quality and secure experience to opt for these plans and benefit from more premium quality access. Building this app’s primary focus is to make users buy their products regularly rather than every single time.
How a subscription-based ecommerce app works?
The subscription-based ecommerce app is a concept of luring recurring revenue from users based on the products and services offered with fewer charges. The income generated from the ecommerce app products is considered subscription revenue and can be grouped based on specific subscription time, and plan be it weekly, monthly, or yearly.
In subscription app plans, regular users deserve more attention for making it more customer retention than customer acquisition. The ecommerce app tries to convert long term users from one-time purchases to recurring purchases by offering them constant access to a product or service.
Features of subscription-based ecommerce app
- Best product management.
- Affordable pricing plan.
- Subscription plan based billing.
- Simple profile updation.
- Invoice reminders of subscription plan.
- Cancellation of subscription plan.
- Safe and secure payment mode.
GOT AN IDEA FOR ECOMMERCE APP DEVELOPMENT? LET’S DISCUSS!
Types of subscription-based models in ecommerce app
1. Replenishment model
The replenishment model allows the ecommerce app to restore the products for users to avail themselves on time. The ecommerce app lets the consumer automate the purchase of commodity products like flowers, body care, etc. The user can subscribe to the plan and save their products for purchase.
2. Curation or discovery model
The curation or discovery model allows the ecommerce app to surprise and delight the users by providing new products. This ecommerce app allows highly personalized products to be categorized like apparel, beauty, food, etc., so that the user can purchase the product with ease.
3. Bargain or access subscribers model
The bargain or access subscribers of the ecommerce app pay a monthly fee to avail products at bargain prices or individual member perks. The ecommerce app considers only primary products like apparel and food to be categorized for the user to buy quickly.
The subscription-based ecommerce app considers the curation model as more popular. It suggests this for desired personalized services to users, followed by a replenishment model that is good at offering standard service and finally an access model for availing the product for less price by bargaining.
Growth of subscription-based ecommerce app
- We know that the future depends on substantial business firms that offer users the best benefits to spend less time and money. Hence, this ecommerce clone app will be a trending platform to generate more revenues in less than a few years.
- The subscription plan available in the ecommerce app has closed its funding around half a billion and lured more than 1 million subscribers in less time.
- The ecommerce app will be a strong firm to grow its business and help business owners or entrepreneurs to seek a constant rise in the industry.
- This subscription-based ecommerce app will spread widely in the world to bring more profits to this business in many ways.
- The ecommerce app business will be a top-notch firm for entrepreneurs investing in this product subscription platform.
- Between 2011 to 2016, the ecommerce app experienced revenue for the largest retailer in the ecommerce subscription market that earned from $58 million to $2.7 billion.
- In early 2017, US subscription box sites crossed $40 million, and the monthly paying subscribers grew up to $18 million by accessing this ecommerce app subscription.
- A recent Mckinsey and company report shows that more than 14% of online users have signed up for one more subscription box to get products regularly through this ecommerce app.
Benefits of subscription-based ecommerce app
- Consistent revenue flow.
- Best inventory management
- High customer retention & retention management.
- Best value for decision making.
- Great business value.
- Constant customer engagement.
- Stable allocation of marketing and resources.
- Efficient for customers.
- Chance to upsell.
- Long term relationship with customers.
Cost estimation of subscription-based ecommerce app
The cost of building a subscription-based ecommerce app is high and depends on various factors. The ecommerce app platform is growing fastly and brought many changes to the world with a subscription plan to make it easier for customers to have access. Building this app by yourself will cost your effort, time, and money to rectify the mistakes that you came across. Instead, you can buy a ready-made working model with all the latest features at an affordable price from the Appdupe team.
The subscription-based ecommerce clone app is a big shot for entrepreneurs and business owners as they can invest and reap more profits in a short period. By now, you would’ve got a clear view of the ecommerce app, so dive into this thriving subscription platform to generate high revenue.
Build your exclusive subscription based ecommerce app now!
Marketing is my soul mate and writing is my side kick. Using my writing skills to share the knowledge of app development and upcoming technologies.